2.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We had leisure tech add on a sun room .We have a leak, the building shifted so the windows and doors dont close properly and the one time they did come back (after much calling,and screaming ) they put a dent in the ceiling.

You know they didnt come back for anything else. So we have a lovely room that leaks and if the temperature changes outside you have such loud noises from the material they usse you cant enjoy it anyway. Do your research, check the products they use ...Dont go to leisure tech.

Go to someone reliable.Margaret Bowlander clinton corners ny 12514 tel # 845-266-0090 call me and Ill tell you and show you so you dont make the same mistake

Review about: Leisure Tech Ny Sunroom Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Dont return calls, No customer service.

Had an Experience with Leisure Tech NY?

Comments

mxoner

Hey Margaret,

We are terrible sorry to hear you had this experience with the company, and truly wish to resolve this issue and concern as it paints the company and services we render in a bad light.We understand you frustration on the manor and wish to correct the issue and problems at hand.

Please give the shop a call directly, and speak to the owner directly as he will be awaiting your call to address the issue and concern.

We have spoke to your husband earlier but was told to directly talk to you about this manor.Please contact us at your earliest convenience when you are free so we can clear up this issue.